The Grain Valley Partnership is constantly adding new programs and events so that we may better serve our partners. Our goal is for everyone to be able to be a part of something that benefits them. Networking programs are designed to encourage positive relationships with fellow business professionals. These relationships help spur business growth, education, and insight into today’s business society. Getting to know someone on a personal level proves to promote recommendations, a stronger connection due to commonality, and a sense of togetherness.
We have networking programs every month
- On the first Tuesday of each month, we have our monthly luncheon. Our luncheon offers a time for networking prior to starting our program. Each month we have a different speaker.
- The third Friday of each month we have our Coffee Connections. This event runs from 8 – 9 am. We meet at the Price Chopper in Grain Valley in the deli section. The Partnership purchases the black coffee. OR grab a Starbucks and join us. Once again, just an opportunity to network and get to know someone new.
- 4th Thursday Meet-up is a low-key networking event where we meet at a local eatery in Grain Valley to show support and spend some time together over lunch.
See our yearly event calendar Printable copy here:2022 Yearly Calendar (3)
If you have any questions regarding any of our networking opportunities, please reach out to Tasha at the Partnership office, 816-443-5162, or by email at email@example.com.
We have very few fundraising EVENTS. Our events are well thought out events meant to encourage FUN, RELAXATION, and NETWORKING. Our events consist of a Fireworks tent, the Beer Garden at the Grain Valley Fair, and the Kissick Classic golf tournament.
- The fireworks tent is shared with Tenderfoot Investments, an LLC that is a huge supporter of the Boy Scouts. To support this event, make sure to shop at the tent the week leading up to July 4th. By supporting our tent, you are sending a boy scout to camp.
- Beer Garden is just a FUN opportunity to work together and make some money. The bands that are booked each year draw a big crowd and this gives us great exposure to the community. Community engagement is beneficial to the success of our businesses. The greater the reach we have with the community, the greater the trust we have.
- The golf tournament was started in 2017. The annual tournament turned out to be successful given the limited amount of time given to throw it together. The profit from this event goes toward a scholarship for a Grain Valley senior student going into the Engineering or Construction field. This is our ONLY TRUE fundraising event. Help spread the word. If you don’t play, we have sponsorship opportunities available. Our sponsorship levels are all about exposure, reach and promotion of those that are willing to support who we are, what we do.
If you have any questions regarding our events, please reach out to Tasha at the Partnership office at 816-443-5162 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Local First Grain Valley is a year-round campaign that challenges the residents of Grain Valley to think LOCAL FIRST! Check out the social media page around this program.
The Grain Valley Partnership is proud of the programs, campaigns, and events that we have that allow us to serve our members and community. We need your help so that we can continue to do what we love to do for those that we love to do it for!!! Please take a second to look over the 2022 Sponsorship Guide and see how you can help us. The sponsorship levels include your membership dues and benefits.