Networking and Professional Development
- Business After- Hours is the place to network and grow your business, while learning about an area business.
- Committee Involvement touches several key issues of the business community including economic development, government affairs, transportation, tourism, future workforce, membership development and downtown development.
- The Grain Valley Partnership Golf Classic offers networking with fellow members, vendors and customers combined with a day of golfing fun!
- Annual Dinner and Fundraiser is the premier event of the year and includes a fun filled night with dinner, award presentations, a raffle and silent auction.
Promote Your Business
- All members receive a business listing in the online member directory.
- Ribbon Cuttings and Ground Breakings are the perfect opportunity to invite the Grain Valley Partnership staff and Board of Directors as well as other Partnership members to your business during your special celebration.
- Sponsorships at events focused on Networking, Small Business, Manufacturers, Workforce, Legislative issues and Community.
The Grain Valley Partnership offers numerous events and publications that your business can take advantage of. This is daunting to some, confusing to others and to the marketing guru, exciting to see what options there are! Representatives and staff are willing to help out, assisting members in allocating their time, participation and investment dollars so they can maximize their membership benefits.
How Does this Help the Members and the Partnership?
Securing commitments for the sponsorships and advertising options is one tool that members can use in “Making Connections and Building Community to Grow Grain Valley” as our tagline states. The menu allows members to understand all the sponsorship and marketing opportunities available through the Partnership. It also helps the Partnership set goals and plan for the future year.
What Happens Next?
Representatives and staff will be available to help you review the menu of events, programs, marketing, and advertising opportunities. They will assist you in allocating your time, participation, and investment dollars so that you can maximize membership benefits.
Will the Items Listed Sell Out?
Yes, there are a few items with limited quantities and they will sell out. Members who have participated in the past will have the first option to renew their commitment if they choose to. The menu is designed to give numerous options for all members. Representatives and staff will know what items are still available for you.
How Do I Have a Representative Visit Me?
Contact Tasha Lindsey at the Grain Valley Partnership at 816-443-5162. You may also contact any of our marketing committee:
Kelly Smith ……..
Teresa McBride ……
Mike Todd …..
Kathryn Harrington …..
- Business Referrals via phone calls, mailings and website listings.
- Tax Deductibility Membership investments in the Grain Valley Partnership may be tax deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense.
- Community Calendar of Events features member and nonmember events that are held throughout Grain Valley.
- Community and Visitor Information is distributed to residents and thousands of visitors throughout the country through the use of the welcome bags given out at the Grain Valley City Hall and Partnership office, and phone referrals. Members are referred through these items as a benefit of membership.
- Relocation Services are provided to potential and new residents. Information features member listings.
- A variety of community facts and figures are maintained by the Grain Valley Partnership. Items such as Demographics, Community Quick References, Cost of Living figures, Manufacturer’s Listings, Major Employers Listings, Service Guide Directory and a Worship Directory are featured.
- The Grain Valley Partnership is a proud member of the Missouri Chamber of Commerce. Through them we are kept on top of any issue that affects the business world. You may visit their website here to learn more about the importance this membership is for us and for you as a member of the Grain Valley Partnership.
- The Missouri Chamber of Commerce allows us to visit with key legislators and state officials on platforms relevant to Missouri and our region.
- The Missouri Chamber of Commerce allows us to take our issues to the Congressman, Senators and Federal Officials representing the Region.